If you prefer to donate by mail, use PO Box 597, Tahlequah, OK 74465
- Contributor must be a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident.
- Contributor must be at least eighteen years old and NOT be a federal contractor.
- Credit card being used to make contribution must be the personal card of the contributor.
- Contribution must be from contributor's own funds. Funds must not have been provided to contributor by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- Contributions are not tax deductible.
- Contributions are limited to $2,700 per individual, per election (the primary and general elections being separate elections, individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,400).
- Federal law requires best efforts by a campaign to collect and report the name, address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle.